We invite you to visit Costa Rica on your next vacation. For us—the personnel of Arenal Evergreen—it would be a pleasure to assist you in planning your trip; reserving hotels and booking excursions.
The Evergreen Package is 10 days and 9 nights that allows you to visit the most interesting sites in Costa Rica. Together we can make adjustments to make the perfect plan for your well-deserved vacation.
Costa Rica, the paradise where you can enjoy lovely tropical beaches, the grandest adventures, the wonders of nature, scintillating culture, all the necessary components of an ideal vacation.
The perfect combination City, Volcano, Cloud forest, National parks and Beach.
With the Evergreen Vacation Package, you will visit five greats destinations:
- Welcome at Santamaria International Airport terminal
- Transfer to hotel in the heart of San José downtown. Costa Rica. Hotel with ideal location, only a few blocks from the most important cultural and historical landmarks in San Jose city: National Theatre, and the Gold Museum, you can enjoy short walk around.
- We leave San Jose early in the morning, to visit the Poas Volcano then continue to Arenal Volcano.
Poas Volcano National Park is one of the most spectacular volcanoes in Costa Rica, with a breathtaking scenery. Easy trail to climb to the crater. We will stop on route to see and take a picture of Catarata La Paz.
- Check In at your hotel in Arenal Volcano area.
- Evening and night time: Relax at the Arenal Hot Springs. It is completely natural coming from the Arenal Volcano. Water flows by gravity throughout the property, forming in-river pools, waterfalls, and cascades and filling in the pools throughout the resort.
* Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner
- Visit to La Fortuna Waterfall: After the 20 minutes hike you will enjoy a wonderful crystalline waterfall of sixty meters height, characterized by a rainy tropical climate. La Fortuna Waterfall offers one of the most beautiful scenery in Costa Rica. Located just 6 km outside La Fortuna town, this amazing waterfall is the perfect place for visitors to swim, relax and enjoy the beauty of the surrounding rainforest.
- Lunch - Restaurante Mi Casa
– Arenal Volcano National Park: This impressive Arenal volcano is surrounding by primary and secondary rainforest. Our guided Arenal Volcano National Park Hike gives you the opportunity to walk across authentic lava trails. Our naturalist bilingual guide shares volcanic history and points out flora and fauna species along the way.
* Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner
Full day Caño Negro Wildlife Refuge tour.
The Caño Negro Wildlife Refuge is considered to be of the best sites on the continent for bird watching. In addition to an abundance of birds, Caño Negro is also home to many exciting animals, such as sloth, three types of monkeys, caimans, lizards, bats, and a variety of flora native of the wetlands.
* Breakfast - lunch - Dinner
- Transfer to Monteverde across the Arenal lake.
- Full day for observation of flora and fauna found at the Cloud Forest; excellent Opportunity to spot the Resplendent Quetzal. Walk ways – Canopy Tour – Hummingbird gardens – Butterfly gardens.
- During the morning, transfer to Central Pacific coast.
- Relax on the Beach. - Manuel Antonio
-Visit to the most beautiful National park in Costa Rica, Manuel Antonio. One day for Hiking, Lunch, time to relax on the beach.
- Relax on the beach in the morning and transfer back to San Jose, near to the airport.
-Transfer to Santamaria Intl. Airport depending on your fight schedule.
- Transportation according the itinerary.
- All the entrances to the Costa Rica National Parks.
- 4 Lunch (Day 2-3-4 -6)
- 3 Dinner (Day 2-3-4)
|Place||Option 1||Option 2|
|San José||Gran Hotel Costa Rica||Hotel Presidente|
- Catarata Eco-Lodge
- Arenal Montechiari
- La Pradera del Arenal
- Hotel MonteReal
-Hotel Arenal Springs
- Hotel Arenal Manoa
- Hotel Los Lagos
- Hotel Heliconia
- Rustic Lodge
- Historias Lodge
-Hotel Poco a Poco
- Verde Mar Hotel
- Costa Verde Hotel
- Costa Verde Hotel Superior
- Karahé Hotel Superior
- Country Inn & Suites
- Adventure Inn
|- Holiday Inn Express|
Price per Person
+506 85 45 0475
Tel: (506) 85450475
From The Fire Station 150 meters South 25 meters west.
De los Bomberos 150 metros al Sur y 25 metros oeste.
La Fortuna - Volcán Arenal Costa Rica
La Fortuna - Volcán Arenal Guía de Viaje
Arenal Volcano & La Fortuna Travel Guide
Paquete de Vacaciones en Costa Rica