Have a one-in-a-lifetime experience in this unique place surrounded by a great variety of flora and fauna of breathtaking beauty.
Tortuguero Vacation 3D 2N Package includes:
- We will pick you up in your hotel early in the morning according your request.
- Have a taste of our delicious Costa Rican breakfast en route.
- Be our special guest in a banana processing and packaging plant and learn more about one of Costa Rica's prime products (subject to availability).
- Board a comfortable boat upon arrival to the port and let this extraordinarily exotic paradise enchant you, as you travel along the Tortuguero Canals.
- Enjoy a refreshing cocktail and a delicious Lunch.
- After lunch, we will visit the museum, the beach area an the small and picturesque town of tortuguero.
- A delightful dinner will be served upon arrival to the lodge. (B/L/D)
- OPTIONAL MORNING TOUR: Enjoy nature its best as you undertake a journey through the canals at dawn, and take your best short of a real Caribbean sunrise.
- Discover Costa Rican flavors as you enjoy breakfast at PACHIRA LODGE.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at the lodge.
- Take your time to enjoy our private trails, ride a boat through the canals or just relax.
- OPTIONAL NIGHT TOUR: Walk on the beach and admire the green turtles nesting (July through September). (B/L/D).
- Breakfast at the lodge.
- Departure to San José, Arenal, or Carribean coast according your request
- Lunch en route.
- Arrival to the next tourist destination late afternoon, around 6:00 p.m. (B/L)
The package for 3 days 2 nights to visit Tortuguero includes:
Ø Two Transportation acording your request
Ø 2 nights accommodations
Ø All meals
Ø Tour to the canals by boat
Ø Visit to Tortuguero National Park
Ø Bilingual tour guides
Ø Daily departures.
Not included in the package:
- OPTIONAL MORNING TOUR
- OPTIONAL NIGHT TOUR: Walk on the beach and admire the green turtles nesting (July through September). Around $ 30.00 per person.
- The cost of the entrance fee to Tortuguero National Park is $10 per person (please pay directly to your guide)
- The cost of the entrance to the Caribbean Conservation Corporation (CCC) Turtle Museum is $2.00 per person
Please fill out this form if you want to make reservation or if you need any extra information about the 3 days 2 nights Tortuguero National Park Travel Packages.
+506 85 45 0475
Tel: (506) 85450475
From The Fire Station 150 meters South 25 meters west.
De los Bomberos 150 metros al Sur y 25 metros oeste.
La Fortuna - Volcán Arenal Costa Rica
La Fortuna - Volcán Arenal Guía de Viaje
Arenal Volcano & La Fortuna Travel Guide
Paquete de Vacaciones en Costa Rica